Louisville Slugger Omaha BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBO520B3
Arm your rising middle school or high school slugger with the tools to walk it off this season. Louisville’s Omaha bat is crafted from a single piece of aluminum and is BBCOR certified for use from junior/senior league divisions of little league straight up through college. This Omaha model is available in a range of sizes from 29 to 34 inches and the -3 drop weight allows plenty of room for your athlete to grow into their game. With a sleek grey, blue and black colorway, this bat has a modern style with an understated look that will keep all where they belong — your batter’s performance.
Louisville Slugger crafts this bat with their state-of-the-art MX 7U1+ premium aluminum alloy for ultralight performance that will take a beating for years to come. It offers improved stiffness and energy transfer on contact for an exceptional feel off the barrel. The handle also contributes to this bat’s comfort using a premium Vibex vibration dampening handle. The one-piece handle minimizes unwanted vibrations that can leave hands stinging with off-center contact.
This bat’s 2.63″ barrel is optimized for slugging power with a carefully balanced center of gravity based on length. Louisville has included their 6-Star premium end cap to boost energy transfer into the ball and provide a high-end feel that’s unmistakable in the sweet spot. The handle is finished with an MLB-grade LS Pro Comfort grip for exceptional comfort and tack throughout the swing.
Louisville Slugger covers this bat with a one-year limited warranty starting on the date of your purchase. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship as well as damage from normal field use including severe denting, structural cracks and broken end caps and knobs.
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel (33 Inch Version Of The Bat May Feel End Loaded)
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- BBCOR Certified For High School & Collegiate Approval
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Colorway: Grey | Blue
- MX 7U1+ Alloy Creates Pure Energy Transfer
- Vibex Premium Vibration Damping Handle Construction
- 6-Star Premium Performance End Cap Improves Balance
- LS Pro Comfort Grip Creates The Perfect Tack & Cushion
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.