Louisville Slugger MLB Prime Schwarber Maple Wood Baseball Bat: WBL2439010
If you’re ready for pro-grade performance then you need to check out this Louisville Slugger MLB Prime Schwarber maple wood bat. Designed with Kyle Schwarber as part of Slugger’s MLB Prime Series, this bat has a unique look and feel that blends the modern and traditional. The handle is painted black with a hardline transition that adjoins a natural wood barrel. Slugger completes the look with seamless decals and premium EXOPRO Hardcoat.
For his bat, Schwarber opted for premium-grade solid maple. This type of wood offers exceptional hardness and increased weight, making it an ideal choice for deep-ball hitters. Louisville Slugger increases the hardness further by bone rubbing this bat during manufacturing and certifies the wood’s superb quality with a pro-style ink dot. Available from 31″ to 34″, this bat also features the brand’s redesigned medallion for easy model and size identification. Slugger also tweaked the cupping design for this model year, increasing the width edge along the barrel for added strength with less chipping and cracking.
This Louisville Slugger MLB Prime Schwarber maple wood baseball bat is backed by Slugger with a 30-day limited warranty.
- Free Shipping!
- KS12 Turn Model – Long Barrel Length Creates A Heavier Barrel. Definitely A Bat For Power Hitters That Also Want The End-Load Complimented By A Flared Knob.
- Colorway: Matte Black | Natural
- Flared Knob
- MLB Maple Prime Wood Material
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End-Loaded (Barrel Heavy) Feel [Slugger Swing Weight Score Of 4]
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Unique Knob Medallion Is Embedded In The Knob To Indicate THE MLB Prime Grade Of Wood, The Species and the Length.
- EXOPRO Finish – Twice As Hard As The Previous EXOARMOR Finish. Provides An Incredibly Durable Top Coat That Drastically Increases Surface Hardness.
- Seamless Decals Are Applied Directly Under The Top Coat And Appear To Blend Into The Bat
- Craftsman-Style Cup – A Thicker Width Edge Along The End Of The Barrel, Lending Added Strength And Durability
- Barrel-End Label Brand Creates A Condensed Appearance For A Crisp, High-End Look
- Bone Rubbed To Further Tighten The Grains And Harden The Surface
- 30 Day Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.