Louisville Slugger MLB Prime Bellinger Maple Wood Baseball Bat: WBL2437010
Upgrade to MVP-level performance with this Louisville Slugger MLB Prime Bellinger maple wood baseball bat. Part of Louisville Slugger’s MLB Prime Series, this bat offers a custom CB35 turning model shape. It was developed specifically for NL MVP Cody Bellinger and offers a slightly end-weighted balance to match the slugger’s powerful style. Bellinger is all business at the plate and this bat follows suit with a handsome, no-nonsense aesthetic and natural-looking maple wood. This wood selection helps maximize power as maple is denser and stiffer than other common bat woods, including ash and birch. The seamless black decals offer a nice pop of contrast against this bat’s exceptional grain.
One of the signature features of Louisville Slugger’s MLB Prime series bats is the EXOPRO finish. Tested to be at least three times harder than the brand’s former EXOARMOR finish, EXOPRO adds more hardness and durability to these elite bats. What more, this model comes bone rubbed from the factory to ensure a tightly-packed grain structure and also is ink dotted to prove that it’s truly MLB-grade. Slugger has also redesigned its knob medallion for this model year with easy-to-read info, such as the wood species, length and model name.
This Louisville Slugger MLB Prime Bellinger maple wood baseball bat is covered with a 30-day limited warranty through Louisville Slugger.
- Free Shipping
- Uncupped Barrel End
- CB35 Turn Model – Big Barrel Design + No Cupping Makes The Bat Feature An End-Load. As Well, The Bat Has A Pretty Standard Knob.
- Colorway: Natural
- Conventional Knob (Some Might Say It Is Ever-So-Slightly Flared)
- MLB Maple Prime Wood Material
- End-Loaded (Barrel Heavy) Feel [Slugger Swing Weight Score of 4]
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Barrel-End Label Brand Creates A Condensed Appearance For a Crisp, High-End Look
- Bone Rubbed To Further Tighten The Grains And Harden The Surface
- EXOPRO Finish – Twice as Hard As The Previous EXOARMOR Finish. Provides An Incredibly Durable Top Coat That Drastically Increases Surface Hardness.
- Seamless Decals Are Applied Directly Under The Top Coat And Appear To Blend Into The Bat
- Unique Knob Medallion Is Embedded In The Knob To Indicate The MLB Prime Grade Of Wood, The Species and The Length
- 30 Day Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty