Axe Element -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat (L151H)
The Axe Element -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat (L151H) is a one-piece alloy design and features precision machined, variable-walled MX8 Alloy for optimized performance in both power and speed. New for the season is the the improved HyperWhip End Cap, offering greater swing efficiency and increased swing speeds. Just as the name suggests, the Axe Element comes with the Patented Axe Handle which allows a player to see pitches deeper and swing faster while staying on-plane longer.
This Axe Element -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat (L151H) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a drop 12 length to weight ratio, and is approved for play on all fastpitch softball fields. The Element is hot out of the wrapper and will provide consistent performance throughout the life of the bat. Experience the Axe advantage with the EliteOne and pick one up today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty.
The Axe Element -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat (L151H) comes with a full twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty.
- Free Shipping!
- -12 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For play By ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA, & NFHS
- Balanced Swing Weight For Better Bat Control
- Engineered Hitting Zone Maximizes Performance Over A 270 Degree Contact Area
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- New HyperWhip End Cap Profile Translates To A Quicker Swing
- One-Piece Alloy Fastpitch Bat
- Precision Machining Of The MX8 Alloy Barrel Optimizes Performance