Louisville Slugger Solo -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTLSLS6B0522
Go Solo at the plate this season and snag this drop 5 baseball bat off the bat rack!
The Solo is going to be one of the most light-feeling bats on the USSSA bat market. Slugger has built it with a well-tested design that incorporates a single piece of alloy material topped off with a composite end-cap.
The alloy material used by Louisville Slugger is going to be the SL Hyper Alloy that delivers thin barrel walls that help the baseball explode off the barrel of this bat. Meanwhile, the composite end-cap is crafted in the SPD Composite design. This end cap should remove weight from the barrel end of the bat and improve the lightweight feel plus the balance of the bat. Overall, the combo of the alloy bat and composite end-cap make this Solo swing extremely fast and it will be a bat that tons of hitters are grabbing off the bat rack this season!
This drop 5 will be an excellent choice for your player as they are approaching their final years in USSSA sanctioned baseball. The drop 5 length-to-weight ratio will really allow a 13-or-14-year-old player to get used to the heavier swinging BBCOR bats they will use once they graduate from USSSA baseball (Be sure to remember that within the 14U division of USSSA baseball, a batter must use either a drop 5 USSSA-rated bat or a drop 3 BBCOR-rated bat).
Louisville Slugger has been making bats for generations and they know the value of a confident customer. To allow you to have confidence in their products, they offer a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us, use it and then feel that you have a warranty issue with the bat; be sure to reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. They understand the warranty process for Slugger and will be able to get you the information and details to begin a warranty replacement process with them.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Very Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat (Topped With A Composite End Cap)
- Displays USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Colorway: Black | Silver | Grey
- Premium SL Hyper Alloy – Superlight Alloy With A Thinner Wall Design For Maximum Pop.
- SPD Composite End Cap – Removes Weight From End Of Bat & Improves Light Feel + Balance
- LS Pro Comfort Grip – Exhibits Perfect Mix Of Tack & Cushion
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty