Louisville Slugger Meta -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: WBL2530010
Grab a Meta and start clubbing baseballs into gaps and over fences!
Back for its second go-around in the USSSA baseball ranks is the Louisville Slugger Meta! And Slugger has built it with the trusted combination of materials that they know will launch baseballs.
The Meta will be the three-piece and all-composite offering from Louisville Slugger and it features Slugger’s high quality and impressive EKO Composite. The EKO material is so astounding because it allows for a long barrel length while also allowing the bat to remain extremely lightweight and balanced.
Earlier, we shouted out that Louisville Slugger touts this bat as a three-piece model. The reason they do that is that they consider the connector piece to be piece number 3 (in addition to the barrel and handle which are pieces number 1 and 2). The connector on this bat is the VCX2 piece that should limit vibration while also working with the EKO composite material to allow for an explosive feel at contact with a baseball.
This drop 5 is pretty unique. Oftentimes, other brands’ drop 5 bats feel extra heavy even when the manufacturers try to make them light-feeling. That is not the case with this bat. Louisville Slugger is able to make this bat’s EKO Composite barrel feel very lightweight even though it will be super long in length. Because of that, we can truly say that this drop 5 Meta USSSA bat can be swung by power hitters and contact hitters.
Louisville Slugger has been making bats for generations and they know the value of a confident customer. To allow you to have confidence in their products, they offer a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us, use it and then feel that you have a warranty issue with the bat; be sure to reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. They understand the warranty process for Slugger and will be able to get you the information and details to begin a warranty replacement process with them.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Three-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Features USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Colorway: Orange | Navy | Black
- EKO Composite Material – Engineered To Deliver Light Bat Weight & Huge Barrel At The Same Time. Creates Excellent Sound too!
- VCX2 Connection Piece – Allows For Independent Movement Between The Barrel And Handle To Control Vibration And Create Great Feel When Contacting The Ball.
- GT1 End Cap – Maximizes Barrel Length & Swing Speed
- LS Pro Comfort Grip – Exhibits Perfect Mix Of Tack & Cushion
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty