DeMarini Zoa -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTDXZBZ22
DeMarini spent tons of lab hours creating their latest composite baseball bat creation…the Zoa!
DeMarini has built this Zoa as a two-piece and all-composite bat using the most advanced composite material that they have ever designed. The Continuous Fiber Composite material consists of a single sheet of composite rolled upon itself. This creates a barrel that performs highly all the way up and down the barrel length. You’ll be able to connect with a baseball near the end cap or close to the connector piece (i.e. away from the sweetspot) and still see impressive results.
The connection piece has also been updated when you compare it to what is on the CF USSSA baseball bat (DeMarini’s other 2-piece and all-composite bat). DeMarini created the Anomaly Connection system that incorporates the Paraflex Plus Composite material which has been seen on past DeMarini bats. However, this Anomaly Connection system creates a connector piece that creates an extremely stiff feel at the moment of contact with a baseball. As opposed to the flex feel you experience when swinging a CF model of a bat, the stiffness of this Zoa should allow for the most energy to be transferred into the baseball during a swing. And the distance of your hits should be extremely impressive.
This drop 10 model should have a pretty balanced swing feel, but some players might experience a small amount of barrel load due to the long barrel length. This is definitely going to be a bat that mostly advanced USSSA batters will be wanting due to the technological advances that DeMarini has made on it.
DeMarini is definitely a “top of mind” brand when it comes to baseball and softball bats. And they haven’t gotten to their current status by just making top-quality bats. They also make sure that their customers are cared for. And because they care about customers, they are extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you buy the bat from JustBats and experience a warranty issue within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. They will get you the information needed to begin a warranty replacement process with DeMarini!
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel (Extra Lengthy Barrel Could Feel A Little Loaded)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Features USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Colorway: Gold | Grey
- Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel – Created From One Sheet Of Composite Carbon Fiber That Is Rolled Up On Itself. This Creates A Really Long Barrel That Performs Consistently Along Nearly The Entire Length Of The Hitting Surface
- Anomaly Connection System – Combines A Paraflex Plus Composite Handle (Designed To Create A Similar Look & Feel To What Is Seen On The Goods) Plus A Stiff Connector Piece That Limits Vibration Well.
- Anomaly End Cap – Crafted From A Blend Of Lightweight Materials That Will Maintain Barrel Integrity And Improve Barrel Performance.
- DeMarini Batter Suggestion – Built For An Advanced Player Looking To Capitalize On The Most Technologically Advanced Bat DeMarini Has Ever Made.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.