Axe Elite One Junior Big Barrel -10 USSSA Baseball Bat (L165J)
Turn a young player towards Axe bats early! This bat will serve a young player well if they are participating in coach pitch or machine pitch baseball.
Axe does all that they can to keep this bat straightforward in its design and comfortable for young players. It is a one-piece, all-alloy bat and is outfitted with the high quality MX8 Alloy material from Axe. As well, they put a newly designed Axe handle on the bat that should continue to make the bat fast swinging, easy to control and comfortable. As a last piece of technology to keep the bat lightweight, Axe puts their HyperWhip end cap on the bat to ensure it is light enough for young players to swing.
Axe offers a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat. If you buy the bat from us and have a warranty issue arise within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. The Bat Experts understand how manufacturers handle warranty issues and they will get you the info needed to begin a warranty replacement process with Axe.
- Free Shipping
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp (New Look For 2021 – NTS Tested)
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Colorway: White | Black and Blue Graphics
- Recommended For Use In Coach Pitch And Machine Pitch Leagues Where Pitch Velocities Are Between 40-45 MPH Or Lower (Typically For 5-7 Year Olds)
- MX8 Alloy – Axe’s Strongest Alloy. Undergoes A Heat Treatment To Increase Strength And Allow Flex Without Denting Or Cracking.
- NEW Youth Axe Handle – 2nd Generation Ergonomic Axe Handle Designed For Young Players To Enjoy More Bat Speed, Bat Control & Consistency
- HyperWhip End-Cap – Removes Excess Weight From End Of The Barrel.