Tucci Pro Select Maple Wood Baseball Bat: TL271BN
During and after Pete Tucci’s playing career, he was always looking to maximize the performance out of his bats in strength, resiliency, power and durability. To achieve these characteristics, Tucci bats are first turned from premium, hand-split wood, meaning the bat will inherently follow the natural flow of the wood grain, leading to supreme durability! They are then steel burnished, which compresses the wood fibers to maximize the surface hardness and performance of each piece of wood. In addition to these processes, the Pro Select Limited models feature an ultra hard finish that Tucci, along with chemists, has created and what is believed to be the hardest finish available. These qualitites have led to over a third of pros choosing Tucci as their game day bat!
The Tucci Pro Select Maple Wood Baseball Bat: TL271BN features an approximate 2 1/2 inch barrel diameter, approximate -3 length to weight ratio, turned from hand-split billets, steel burnished, cupped and pro certified ink dot tested. Order yours today with fast, free shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Approximate 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Thin Handle For Increased Whip Through The Zone
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Colorway: Black | Natural
- Turned From Hand-Split Maple Wood Billets
- Cupped End For Supreme Wood Density & Improved Balance
- Tapered Knob For More Control
- Medium Tapered Barrel – Improved Bat Speed
- Steel Burnished To Compress Wood Fibers For Maximum Surface Hardness
- Pro Certified Ink Dot