Mizuno Power Carbon BBCOR Baseball Bat (BB20PC)
March into the new season with this Mizuno Power Carbon baseball bat. Engineered specifically for power hitters looking for balance and agility, this Mizuno bat offers high performance and dynamic movement.
Forged from Black Onyx Carbon, a durable material that takes less time to break in, this Mizuno bat will be game-ready after just a few practices with the team. The longer, streamlined bat barrel lengthens the sweet spot and gives you more flexibility to swing away in the batter’s box. The Mizuno Power Ring technology decreases the compression inside the barrel. This results in a shuddering, booming pop off the head of the bat, and is sure to make the pitcher quake in his cleats. Plus, with the solid carbon handle and Mizuno’s Speed-Helix Grip, your power shots will transfer energy to the ball, and not your hands. Mizuno: Driven By Athletes. Crafted To Win!
This Mizuno Power Carbon baseball bat features a drop 3 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, and is BBCOR certified, meaning it is approved for high school and college play. Show your pride and strength at the plate this season with this durable, powerful, and dynamic bat. Its lightweight feel and cylinder streaming give maximum performance without sacrificing bat speed. And with its full one year manufacturer’s warranty, you can be sure it’ll last your season. Get your hands on this Power Carbon BBCOR baseball bat today and enjoy free shipping. Don’t forget, with our expert customer service, we’ll be here for you from click to hit!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- BBCOR Certified For High School & Collegiate Play
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Power Ring Technology Creates Lower Barrel Compression & Booming Sound
- Larger Sweetspot Creates More Forgiveness
- Design Features An Extended Barrel
- Black Onyx Composite Handle