Marucci CAT 9 Connect BBCOR Baseball Bat: MCBCC9
Power hitters…assemble!!! This CAT 9 Connect BBCOR is end loaded and ready to drive baseballs to the gaps, to the track and even further!
Marucci does not rest on past laurels and they strove to create an even better bat with this CAT 9 Connect. They’ve introduced three new advancements that will certainly turn heads at the diamond this season. (1) The new AZR alloy endures a 3-step thermal treatment process. The result of that process is an alloy barrel that feels better, is more forgiving & performs better. (2) The Longitudinal Groove System (LGS) is implemented on the fattest part of the barrel and removes excess weight. This results in a little more barrel flex and bumps up performance too. (3) The Outer-Locking System (OLS) attaches the handle and barrel in a unique manner from the “outside in”. You’ll notice a larger-looking connection piece on the bat. This creates an incredible stiffness and limits nearly all vibration.
All of this new technology is wrapped together in a two-piece, hybrid design that is painted in a sleek, black colorway!
Marucci is a stand-up outfit and they certainly cover this bat with a twelve month manufacturer’s warranty period. If you buy this bat from JustBats and notice some goofy in regard to performance or structure, give our Bat Experts a shout. The Bat Experts are knowledgeable and will be able to assist you in getting your bat sent over to Marucci for a replacement!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length to Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, Hybrid (Alloy Barrel & Composite Handle) Baseball Bat
- BBCOR .50 Certified For High School and Collegiate Play
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Colorway: Black | Grey | Silver & Red Graphics
- AZR Alloy – Undergoes A 3-Stage Thermal Treatment Process. Creates A More Responsive Microstructure That Results In A Better Feel, More Forgiveness & More Performance. It Does All This While Maintaining The Strength Of The Material.
- Longitudinal Groove System (LGS) – Implemented Across The Thickest Section Of The Barrel Wall. Removes Excess Weight While Increasing Flexibility For Increased Performance.
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Power-Loaded Barrel Results In A Higher M.O.I. And End-Loaded Feel For Effortless Power
- Outer-Locking System (OLS) – Attaches The Barrel To The Handle From The Outside In. This Provides One Of The Stiffest Connections Available And It Also Reduces Nearly All Vibration.
- Professionally Inspired Handle Has A Removable Taper And Ergonomic Knob Shape For More Top-Hand Control And Comfort.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Period
There are no reviews yet.