Marucci CAT -10 USA Baseball Bat: MSBC10USA
Marucci is changing the USA bat game! Marucci put in the time and hard work to ensure the highest quality USA bats were produced in this new realm. The CAT USA bat is suitable for play in AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, and PONY youth baseball leagues.
The -10 drop weight of this CAT baseball bat from Marucci offers a much lighter swing weight, so young players can focus on making contact. Its 2nd Generation AV2 anti-vibration knob features a finely-tuned system with harmonic dampening for less vibrational feedback to keep the player’s hands more comfortable when the barrel meets the ball. This USA bat’s one-piece alloy construction ensures a consistent, traditional swing feel, making it a great choice for focusing on hitting fundamentals. Finally, this bat’s micro-perforated soft-touch grip has extra tack built-in for improved feel and control in the batter’s box.
Marucci backs this USA bat with a one-time replacement warranty 12 months from the date of purchase. Order this Marucci CAT -10 USA baseball bat today for an eager young player and enjoy fast, free shipping.
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony
- USA Baseball Stamp
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob Features An Upgraded, Harmonic Dampening System For Better Feel And Less Negative Vibrational Feedback
- One-Piece, Alloy Construction Provides A Clean, Consistent, Traditional Swing
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- First USA Certified Baseball Bat From Marucci