M^Powered H2TC™ Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: H2TC110
Get the legendary 110 wood bat built within the incredible H2TC (HARD 2 THE CORE™) Series from M^Powered!
M^Powered builds these quality maple wood bats with wood that is harvested in the state of New York! And to make things better, a bat must pass the MLB ink dot test for M^Powered to allow it to be a part of this H2TC line. By bearing that MLB ink dot, you can be assured that this maple wood bat will have extra straight grains to it. Those straight maple grains will result in the bat being a little more durable than a bat that does not bear the ink dot on it!
And even with the high-quality build, M^Powered still finds a way to retail these bats for a price under $100! If you want quality and also want to save money, definitely reach for a HARD 2 THE CORE™ wood bat!
This 110 made by M^Powered is going to have a thick handle and long taper up to a shorter barrel length. Because of that, it will be extremely easy to wield at the plate. Contact hitters will really enjoy swinging this bat up at the dish!
- Free Shipping
- 110 Turn Model – Thickest Handle, Long Taper and Shorter Barrel. Very Balanced.
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Built From M^Powered’s Pro Maple Wood That Is Harvested From NY State!
- Cupped Barrel End
- Slightly Flared Knob
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved
- Colorway: Military Green | Natural
- H2TC (HARD 2 THE CORE™) Series – This Series Is One Of The Best Wood Bats Deals Around. HT2C Bats Are Cut From Quality Maple Billets, Display The MLB Ink Dot Certification & Retail For Under $100!
There are no reviews yet.