M^Powered H2TC™ Pro Birch Wood Baseball Bat: H2TC243B
Swing a birch bat made by M^Powered and get a taste of the craze that surrounds birch wood baseball bats!
M^Powered is adding to their impressive line of H2TC (HARD 2 THE CORE™) Bats with this birch wood model of bat. Birch bats are becoming increasingly popular as they feature characteristics of both maple and ash bats. Similar to maple, a batter will experience a solid and clean feel on the barrel of a birch bat at contact with a baseball. And similar to an ash bat, a batter will feel some flex between the handle and barrel portions of a birch bat at the point of contact (maybe not quite the same amount of flex as an ash bat, but it will be noticeable). As well, M^Powered is not skimping on the quality of the birch wood that goes into this baseball bat. This model will be adorned near the handle with the MLB Ink Dot test to show that the wood grains are straight and that the bat should display good durability.
This model of the H2TC series is built with a design for power hitters. It will be cut in the 243 turn model that creates a big barrel and thin handle. The result of that build will be a bat that feels end-loaded. And with the bat being end-loaded, it will especially be a bat to which power hitters will be attracted.
- Free Shipping
- 243 Turn Model – Thin Handle, Longer/Thicker Barrel And Short Taper From The Barrel To The Handle
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Built From Birch Wood Material (Birch Displays Some Hardness Like Maple, But Also Flexes Like An Ash Bat)
- Cupped Barrel End
- Traditional Knob Shape (Some Players Might Detect A Tiny Amount Of Flare)
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved
- Colorway: Black | Grey
- H2TC (HARD 2 THE CORE™) Series – This Series Is One Of The Best Wood Bats Deals Around. HT2C Bats Are Cut From Quality Birch Billets, Display The MLB Ink Dot Certification & Retail For Under $100!