Louisville Slugger Meta -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: WBL2528010
Join the revolution that the Meta has started within youth baseball! Get this drop 10 bat from JustBats today!
Back for its second go-around in the USSSA baseball ranks is the Louisville Slugger Meta! And Slugger has built it with the trusted combination of materials that they know will launch baseballs.
The Meta will be the three-piece and all-composite offering from Louisville Slugger and it features Slugger’s high quality and impressive EKO Composite. The EKO material is so astounding because it allows for a long barrel length while also permitting the bat to remain extremely lightweight and balanced.
Earlier, we shouted out that Louisville Slugger touts this bat as a three-piece model. The reason they do that is that they consider the connector piece to be piece number 3 (in addition to the barrel and handle which are pieces number 1 and 2). The connector on this bat is the VCX2 piece that should limit vibration while also working with the EKO composite material to allow for an explosive feel at contact with a baseball.
Go for this USSSA rated bat with its 2 3/4 inch barrel diameter. The drop 10 size & balanced feel will make it an enticing choice for players aged 7-to-12-years-old.
You can buy this Louisville Slugger with some confidence! There is no way that a company as storied as Louisville Slugger made it to its current position without understanding the need to help customers. They will extend a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat that extends from the date of purchase. If you buy this bat from JustBats and notice that a warranty issue has arisen on it within 1 year of the purchase, please contact the JustBats Bat Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will get you the directions to begin the warranty process with Louisville Slugger.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Three-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Colorway: Orange | Navy | Black
- EKO Composite Material – Engineered To Deliver Light Bat Weight & Huge Barrel At The Same Time. Creates Excellent Sound too!
- VCX2 Connection Piece – Allows For Independent Movement Between The Barrel And Handle To Control Vibration And Create Great Feel When Contacting The Ball.
- GT1 End Cap – Maximizes Barrel Length & Swing Speed
- LS Pro Comfort Grip – Exhibits Perfect Mix Of Tack & Cushion
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty