DeMarini CF -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTDXCB522
The drop 5 CF bat from DeMarini is built to bash baseballs across USSSA ballyards!
The CF is back at it again for this season and DeMarini is sticking with the tried-and-true design that has yet to do them wrong. This two-piece, all-composite baseball bat will be made from the Paraflex Plus Composite Material that maximizes the size of the sweet spot on the bat. Along with the Paraflex Plus Composite, they have also brought back the 3-Fusion Connection piece that fuses the barrel and the handle portions of the bat together. This piece will limit the amount of vibration that gets down to a batter’s hands on a miss-hit and it should also allow for a nice flex feel when connecting with a baseball. Overall, it will make for a very comfortable experience when swinging this bat.
The drop 5 bat will be made for the player that is starting to age out of USSSA baseball. As well, it is going to come with some heft on the barrel. Because of that, we would recommend it for a player that has a little more strength behind their swing and considers themself a power hitter.
DeMarini is definitely a “top of mind” brand when it comes to baseball and softball bats. And they haven’t gotten to their current status by just making top-quality bats. They also make sure that their customers are cared for. And because they care about customers, they are extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you buy the bat from JustBats and experience a warranty issue within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. They will get you the information needed to begin a warranty replacement process with DeMarini!
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel (DeMarini Calls It “Balanced” Though)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball bat
- Features USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Colorway: White | Gold | Black
- Paraflex Plus Composite – Allows For Maximum Sweet Spot and Top Barrel Control. Considered The Most Consistently High Performing Barrel In The Game.
- 3 Fusion Connection – Works With Composite Material To Allow For Top Energy Transfer Into The Baseball At Contact. Also, Limits Vibration That Could Get Down To Your Player’s Hands.
- ReAction End Cap – Constructed With A Blend Of Lightweight & Strong Materials To Increase Barrel Performance Without Sacrificing Swing Speed.
- DeMarini Player Suggestion – Due To A Little More Barrel Load, This Bat Would Be Recommended For Hitters That Have A Bit Of Power Behind Their Swing
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty