Axe Avenge Pro Power Gap -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: L158J11
Make the jump to a fastpitch Axe bat and experience the faster swing, better control and enhanced comfort that the unique ergonomic handle will deliver.
This drop 11, all-composite Axe Avenge Pro Power Gap bat is very lightweight and balanced. If you are a younger player who is looking to begin a career as a slap hitter, this might be the bat to consider.
Be sure to note that the NEW Charged Carbon + Composite Material of the bat should perform really well. And specifically, within that new material, there is a doubled walled design. The double wall design has a thin air gap between the walls. That air gap is the Power Gap feature of the bat. The air in that gap helps increase the performance all the way up to the allowable level all along the sweet spot. However, performance should not go over that allowable amount due to the presence of the Power Gap!
Axe extends a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on this bat. If you get an Axe from JustBats and have a situation arise that looks like it could be a warranty issue within 12 months of the purchase, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. The Bat Experts are courteous and knowledgeable. They will help get you the information needed to begin a warranty claim with Axe!
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 11 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Three-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Features USSSA, USA Softball (ASA), NSA, ISA & WBSC Certifications
- Colorway: Black | Blue
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, More Comfort, Faster Bat Speed & Increased Safety
- NEW Charged Carbon + Composite Material – High Performing & Durable Bat. Hottest Ever Composite Material Made By Axe.
- Power Gap Barrel Technology – Uses A Thin Air Gap In Between The Two Walls Of The Double Wall Construction. Air Gap Acts As Both A Spring And Governor. Delivers Performance Along The Entire Length Of The Barrel.
- HyperWhip Composite End-Cap – Lightweight Carbon-Fiber End Cap. Removes Excess Weight From End Of The Barrel.
- NEW Shock Suspension Technology – Intercepts The Vibration At The Connection Point Before It Reaches Your Hands. Swing With Confidence & Comfort.
- Endogrid Technology – Vibration Reducing Elastomer Added To The Inside Of Handle Specifically Protects Bottom Hand From Sting That Can Come From Miss-Hits
- What Makes It Pro? – This Bat Should Feature A Lighter Swing Feel Than Other Market Leading Bats (Possibly 200 MOI Points Lower), The Power Gap Design Should Make It Extra Durable & The Shock Suspension Is Said To Reduce Vibration Up To 20-30%.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty