Rude American MOAB Power -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: SLMOAB10P
Consider a MOAB made by Rude American when deciding on your young slugger’s next bat!
Rude American has crafted this MOAB (“Mother Of All Bats”) bat through the use of their Power Engineered Technology. That technology was developed by studying over 5,000 hits off of this material.
The result of the research is a one-piece and all-alloy bat that is slightly end-loaded in its feel (Rude American is calling it “Moderately End Loaded”). This slightly end-loaded design should help assist power hitters in gaining an edge to increase velocity and distance on their hits.
The Rude American Bat Company encourages hitters to keep an open mind when deciding on a bat to use. They have mentioned that they have seen cases where not only power hitters, but also hitters that rely more on precise bat control will pick up one of their bats with the Power Engineered Technology and see the best results.
Lastly, the drop 10 sizing of this USSSA bat will make it a great option to consider for players ranging in age from 7-to-12-years-old.
All Rude American bats feature a full twelve (12) month warranty period. If you purchase one of these bats from JustBats and experience a warranty issue within one (1) year from the purchase date, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. They will help organize the replacement process for you.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Feel (Rude American Calls It ‘Moderately End Loaded’)
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA 1.15 Certification
- Colorway: Military Green | Tan | White
- Power Engineered Technology – Built With A Slight End Load For Those Players Needing That Feel To Increase (1) Quickness Through The Zone (2) Ability To Square Up The Ball (3) Baseball Exit Velocity
- Full Twelve (12) Month Warranty Period