Rawlings Big Stick Elite Birch Wood Baseball Bat: 110RBG
Hitting the ball cleanly and with authority is the goal of any offensive-minded ballplayer. Choose this Rawlings Big Stick birch wood baseball bat to help you hone your skills at the plate. Its elite birch wood construction brings the best of both worlds from maple and ash, two other common bat wood types. Its flex is similar to ash for a little bit more whip and pop, and it’s similar to maple in hardness, so it won’t break down as easily.
This bat offers the professional Ink Dot, meaning it’s been approved for use by Major League Baseball. The birch wood is selected by hand-picking the best billets, crafting them to a 110 profile for greater balance throughout the bat. This offensive tool is ideal for contact hitters, and its 26/32″ handle aids in getting a better grip for bat control. With a 2 1/2″ barrel diameter, you can expect a large hitting surface, and this combined with the better flex from birch wood helps increase the chances of more productive contact.
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 29/32 Inch Handle Thickness
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Feeling Bat
- Colorway: Whitewash | Grey
- Constructed From Birch Wood. Birch Creates A Hard Surface (Like Maple) While Still Offering Flex (Like Ash)
- 110 Turn Model – Thick Handle, Long Taper and Shorter Barrel Length
- Cupped Barrel End
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Slightly Flared Knob
There are no reviews yet.