Marucci takes pride in turning top quality wooden baseball bats in the same tradition and precise technique of the earliest bat companies. Every Marucci bat is cut, calibrated, balanced, buffed and lacquered by hand. Marucci uses only top grade Maple billets cut from selected, naturally grown trees in Pennsylvania forests. This selection process insures the highest possible grade of wood for each bat. Each bat is then bone-rubbed which closes the pores of the wood grain leaving you with the hardest hitting surface and the unmistakable “crack” of a pro-quality maple wood bat on contact.
The POSEY28 is inspired by Marucci partner Buster Posey’s game-day design. Ideal for power hitters who love an end loaded feel, the POSEY28 provides players with a massive barrel and thin handle and maximum bomb-dropping potential. Pick yours up today with our Fast, Free Shipping! Register Your Bat / Make a Warranty Claim at http://warranty.maruccisports.com/.
- * 30 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty *
- Buster Posey Game-Day Model
- Free Shipping!
- Approximate -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Bone Rubbing Technique – Closes Pores to Compress and Make the Wood Harder
- Slightly-End Loaded Swing Weight
- Handcrafted From Top-Quality Maple Wood
- Ideal for Hitters with Experience Hitting Wood Bats
- Large Barrel
- MLB Approved – Pro Ink Dot Certified for Slope of Grain
- Pro Cupped End – Improves Weight Distribution
- Thin Handle
- Traditional Knob
- Whitewash Finish
There are no reviews yet.