Marucci Andrew McCutchen Maple Wood Baseball Bat: MVE2AM22-CH
Get the cream of the crop when it comes to wood bat quality! Marucci is dominating the wood bat sector of Major League Baseball and this Andrew McCutchen model of bat is testimony to that dominance. In addition to this McCutchen bat; every Marucci bat is cut, calibrated, balanced, buffed and lacquered. Marucci uses top grade Maple billets cut from selected, naturally grown trees. The bat is cut to shape and Marucci uses high-quality staining techniques to ensure an excellent finish. But most impressive is the Bone Rubbing technique that they use. “Boning” bats began in the earliest days of baseball with players like Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig. These Hall-of-Famers would spend time in the clubhouse rubbing their bats with old cow femur bones. Bone Rubbing closes the wood`s pores, compressing it and making it harder. This is testimony that Marucci takes the same pride in their bats as our baseball heroes once did.
This AM22 model of Marucci bat is built with a medium thickness barrel and handle. The end result is a well-balanced bat that still can feature a decent-sized barrel. On the handle end, the bat is bottomed off with a flared knob (pretty decent flare to be honest!). In addition, this bat is going to feature the MLB Ink Dot test so you know it is constructed from some top-tier maple wood. And if all of these features weren’t enough, you’ll be put over the edge by the cherry color of the bat!
This McCutchen bat features a 30 day warranty that is handled exclusively with Marucci! If you buy it from JustBats and it breaks on you within 30 days, call us up at 866-321-2287 and we will set you up with the directions (and a free shipping label) for getting a replacement with Marucci!
- Free Shipping!
- 30 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- AM22 Turn Model – Built For Andrew McCutchen Of The Philadelphia Phillies. Creates A Bat With A Medium Handle And Barrel Size. Allows For A Balanced Feel With A Little Longer Barrel.
- Approximate -3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Feeling Bat (That Features A Little Longer Barrel Length)
- Colorway: Dark Cherry Red (Maroon)
- Cupped Barrel End
- Flared Knob
- Handcrafted From Top-Quality Maple Wood
- Medium Barrel Size
- Medium Handle Thickness
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- Bone Rubbing Technique – Closes Pores to Compress and Make the Wood Harder