M^Powered H2TC™ Pro Maple Youth Wood Baseball Bat: H2TCY
The M^Powered HARD 2 THE CORE™ bats are quality maple and ink dotted bats offered at a great value! These bats feature pro level colors and stains and are turned out of maple wood sourced from the northeastern United States. The H2TC series will surely stand out on any diamond!
The M^Powered H2TC Pro Maple Youth Wood Baseball Bat: H2TCY features an approximate 2 1/2 inch barrel diameter and -5 to -7 length to weight ratio. The smaller barrel allow for a more balanced swing weight and a lighter overall feel for younger players looking to swing wood. Order yours today with fast, free shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- 271 Turn Model – Profile Of Bat Should Compare To An Adult Wood Bat Made In The 271 Turn Model. There Will Be A Long Taper From The Barrel To The Handle That Should Create A Relatively Balanced Swing Feel.
- Youth Wood Baseball Bats Typically Have A Slightly Thinner Barrel Diameter & Will Feel A Little Heavier Than A Traditional Youth Baseball Bat Made From Composite Or Alloy Material.
- Approximate -5 to -7 Length to Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Cut From Quality Northeastern Maple Wood
- Cupped Barrel End
- Flared Knob Shape
- Pro Ink Dot Certified (Tested For Straight Grains Which Should Improve Durability)
- Meets Requirements Of Most Youth Organizations (Approved For Little League)
- Colorway: Natural | Black
- H2TC (HARD 2 THE CORE™) Series – This Series Is One Of The Best Wood Bats Deals Around. HT2C Bats Are Cut From Quality Maple Billets, Display The MLB Ink Dot Certification & Retail For Under $100!