Kren Klouter Series 243 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: KK243M
After being dormant for nearly 70 years, the Kren Bat Company is making its comeback! Get this hefty, power bat and start popping baseballs to the fence and beyond!
During the 1st half of the 20th Century, Kren bats were used throughout Major League Baseball, International Baseball and Amateur Levels. And a quality product was always associated with any bat that bore the name “Kren” on it. The quality of the bats was so apparent that big-time MLB stars took notice. Roy Campanella, Lou Gehrig & Hack Wilson all had a history with Kren during their playing days! Kren Bats is looking to make a comeback in the 21st century and once again produce top-quality bats for all levels of baseball play!
Bats cut in the 243 turn like this Klouter model are going to be for the most intrepid power hitters. The thin handle and sharp taper to the big barrel make this bat feel especially heavy. Due to that design, we would not really recommend one of these 243 wood bats for a batter that depends mostly on precise bat control. Kren’s Klouter is going to be for a slugger that is ready to pick up a bat, grip it and then rip it!
- Free Shipping
- 243 Turn Model – Thin Handle, Short Taper and Longer/Thicker Barrel
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Constructed From Quality Maple Wood
- Cupped Barrel End
- Standard Knob Shape (Little-To-No Flare)
- Colorway: Natural | Navy Label
- Kren Klouter Series – The Klouter Name Was Used To Signify A Special Line Of Kren Bats During Their Run Of Success In The 1st Half Of The 20th Century. Kren Has Brought That Name Out Of Hibernation For This Special Release Of Bats.