Kren Klouter HOF Series Babe Ruth Ash Wood Baseball Bat: KBR3
Babe Ruth’s name is synonymous with baseball legend and lore! And now the Kren Bat Company is making it possible for all of us to swing the same style of bat that took “the Big Fella” to Cooperstown!
During the 1st half of the 20th Century, Kren bats were used throughout Major League Baseball, International Baseball and Amateur Levels. And a quality product was always associated with any bat that bore the name “Kren” on it. The quality of the bats was so apparent that big-time MLB stars like the Babe took notice! Kren Bats is looking to make a comeback in the 21st century and once again produce top-quality bats for all levels of baseball play!
Baseball lore says that the Babe swung a behemoth of a bat in his day and this Kren bat will be a testament to those stories. The bat will feature a really large barrel diameter and also the barrel end of the bat will be left uncupped. Because it is not cupped, you will definitely feel extra weight towards the end of the bat no matter the length you purchase. Take the challenge and haul this MLB quality ash wood bat up to the dish with you this season -or- purchase it as an integral item for your sports-themed basement!
- Free Shipping
- Babe Ruth Turn Model – The Babe’s Model Features A Massive Barrel Diameter (2 5/8 Inch) & Barrel Length. The Handle Is Thicker (1.06 Inch) Than Modern Wood Bats. It Will Be Heavy On The Barrel.
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio (Most Likely Heavier Though)
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Cut From Premium MLB Grade Ash Wood
- Uncupped Barrel End
- Slightly Flared Knob End
- Colorway: Natural & Flame Tempered Look
- Kren Klouter HOF Series – Kren Builds These Models Out Of Ash Wood And In Similar Profiles To What These Legends Used During Their Time In The MLB!