Chandler Pro YC52 Youth Maple Wood Baseball Bat: YC52JR
Let your young hitter experience the quality of a Chandler bat with this youth maple wood bat!
If you tune in to an MLB game on television this upcoming season, it would be rare for you to find one where a Chandler bat is not being swung. Within the last 15 years, the Chandler Bat Company has made a real name for itself among professional hitters. And now, even youth hitters can hop on board.
Chandler creates this bat with excellent quality maple wood. The straightness of the grains in this material will be checked using the MLB Ink Dot Test and the bat will come with a dab of ink brandished proudly on the handle. As well, this bat will go through Chandler’s unique XP (Extra Processing) Finish procedure. To do this, Chandler allows the bat to cure for an additional three days after it has been created. This permits their finish to seep deep into the grains of the maple wood and harden the surface of the bat. This hardened surface will allow it to rap out sharper and further hits!
If you have a young batter that wants to take a shot on the Chandler brand of bats, then this model may be enticing for them. It is cut in the YC52JR turn which is built to resemble what Yoenis Cespedes has swung in the big leagues. It should feature a relatively balanced feel to it that should let any type of hitter handle it. However, be sure to note that the approximate drop on this bat will be a drop 3. This will make it heavier than most youth wood bats that you find on the market.
Chandler believes so much in the quality of the wood that they put into each bat and also in their XP Finish that they extend a sixty (60) day warranty on this bat. If you buy this bat from JustBats and notice a durability issue on it within 60 days from the purchase date, please let the JustBats Bat Experts know about the situation. They will get you the information needed to contact Chandler so that you can see about getting a replacement bat sent to you.
- Free Shipping
- 60 Day Manufacturer’s Warraty
- YC52JR Turn Model – Designed To Create A Youth Version Of The Bat Swung By Yoenis Cespedes. The Barrel Should Feel Relatively Lighter Than What Is Felt On An Adult Bat. The Knob & Handle Should Provide A Comfortable Feel Too.
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio (Heavier Than What Is Seen On Most Youth Wood Bats)
- End Loaded Swing Feel (Especially When Compared To An Alloy Or Composite Youth Baseball Bat)
- Built From Chandler’s Top Quality Maple Wood Supply
- Cupped Barrel End
- Traditional Knob Shape
- Pro Ink Dot Certified (Indicates That The Bat Has Straight Grains That Would Be Approved Under MLB Standards)
- Meets Requirements Of Most Youth Organizations (Approved For Little League)
- Colorway: Dark Grey | Gold Logo
- XP (Extra Processing) Finish – Allows The Bat To Cure An Additional 3 Days. The Finish Seeps Into The Grains & Cavities Of The Wood Making The Bat’s Barrel Harder. It Also Leaves A Glossy Look & Feel On The Bat.