Rawlings Velo ACP -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: UT1V5
Equip your batter with a drop 5 Velo and they will be slashing hits through holes on the infield and through the gaps in the outfield!
Most of today’s youth players are demanding bats that are lightweight to allow for top barrel control and high swing velocities. The Rawlings Velo baseball bat delivers on that desire as it is a one-piece and all-aluminum baseball bat with a 2-inch composite end cap. Rawlings calls the 2-inch end cap their ACP (Accelerated Composite Performance) technology. The presence of that end cap lightens up the entire feel of the bat and can allow for an enjoyable swinging experience for both a power hitter and a contact hitter.
This drop 5 bat, with its 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter, will be perfect for a player participating in their final seasons of USSSA baseball. It will still give you the extra jolt of USSSA performance, but the drop 5 length-to-weight ratio will make it feel close to the heavier bats that your player will use in the future. As well, the 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter is the same size as what will be used once you graduate from the USSSA baseball ranks.
In order to establish themselves as a heavy-hitter within the bat industry, Rawlings knows that they need to make a commitment to helping their customers when they are in need. Because of that need for a commitment to customers, Rawlings extends a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get this bat and you are noticing issues on it within a year from the date of purchase, please let the JustBats Bat Experts know. They will get you the information for beginning the warranty return process with Rawlings.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat (Topped Off With A Composite End Cap)
- Displays USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Ai909 Alloy Material – Strong Alloy Offering Thinner Walls For Lighter Weight And Enhanced Performance
- Precision Laser pOp 2.0 Technology – Lasered Groove Through The Sweetspot Proven To Increase Barrel Flexibility
- Accelerated Carbon Performance (ACP) – 2 Inches Of Carbon Composite At The End Cap To Create The Lightest Swing Feel Possible
- Redesigned Barrel Profile – Profile of Barrel Will Be Longer, Flatter And Will Taper Into A Thinner Handle (When Compared To Older Models)
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty