Anderson Rocketech Carbon -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FPRTC22
Grab hold of this Rocketech Carbon and swing with confidence knowing that you are equipped with a bat that will compete with any other fastpitch model on the market.
Anderson builds this Rocketech Carbon bat with the two-piece, all-composite design that is dominating the fastpitch softball bat market right now. Past editions of this bat were proven to be hot and Anderson is continuing that tradition of high performance by making sure that they use the top composite materials when constructing this bat.
Best of all, this drop 10 model is going to be very balanced in its feel. Because of that even weight distribution, nearly any type of hitter could pick this bat up and have success. Power hitters, contact hitters and even slap hitters can dig into the batter’s box and start crushing softballs with this Rocketech Carbon!
In order to be well regarded in the bat world, a manufacturer has to be willing to assist their customers. Because of that, Anderson is happy to extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you bought this Anderson bat from JustBats and feel that a warranty issue has arisen, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. They will be happy to get you set up with all the correct info and directions for beginning the warranty replacement process with Anderson.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Displays USSSA, USA Softball (ASA), NSA & ISA Certifications
- Colorway: Grey | Yellow | Orange
- Anderson Builds This Bat From The Best Composite Materials They Source
- Built To Perform Extremely Well & Create Incredible Exit Velocities Off The Barrel
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty