Mizuno Hot Metal -10 USA Baseball Bat: YBB21HM10
Buy the drop 10, USA rated bat from Mizuno that can be used by players aged 7 years to 12 years of age!
The Hot Metal bat from Mizuno is a great bat to get for a young player who wants a USA rated & one-piece, all-alloy bat. As well, it is also a great option to consider if you are buying for an entire team. The one-piece, all-alloy design with a balanced feel can be used by many different players and it doesn’t break the bank!
The big thing to note for this Hot Metal from Mizuno in regard to technology is the CorTech design on the inside of the barrel . The thickness of the barrel wall is strategically adjusted in different spots to allow a player to make contact on nearly any spot of the barrel and see excellent results.
Mizuno strives to be a stand-up company and because of that, they cover this bat with a full twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period. If you get the bat and experience any issues with the bat within 12 months of when you bought it from JustBats, please reach out to our Bat Experts. The Bat Experts are trained in product knowledge and will be able to ensure you complete a successful warranty replacement process with Mizuno!
- Free Shipping
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- USA Baseball Certified
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Colorway: Red | White Logos
- Features Mizuno’s HotMetal Single-Wall Alloy Material
- Inner Barrel Displays CorTech Technology – Adjusts Wall Thickness Across The Barrel To Create A Big Sweet Spot.
- Optimized End Cap – Assists in Creating The Large Sweet Spot & Also Helps Create The Loud Noise At Contact
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League & Pony Baseball
There are no reviews yet.