Xylo Elite Series Maple Wood Baseball Bat: X122BN
Get your hands on some quality maple wood when you pick up an Elite Series Xylo bat today!
Xylo is serious about the maple wood that goes into their Elite Series. One can definitely understand when they hear that Xylo rigorously inspects all the maple wood they receive. Of the wood that passes that initial inspection, only the top 40% is allowed to be a part of this Elite Series. Even though they are only allowing tip-top maple wood to be included in this line, Xylo takes things even further. After the maple bat is cut, they use their unique barrel hardening process to make the hitting surface as hard as possible. And what’s unique about the hardening process??? Well, Xylo uses a deer antler to get the maple grains tightly compressed together. Because of this, when you connect with a baseball on the barrel of an Elite Series Maple bat from Xylo, you’ll witness sharper and further hits as a harder hitting surface improves performance on a maple bat every time.
JustBats and Xylo believe that the contact hitters out there will really enjoy this X122 turn model. The barrel is not super lengthy and due to that feature, the bat will be balanced and able to be whipped quickly through the hitting zone. As well, we know a large number of power hitters enjoy balanced bats too. If you’re a power hitter, do not sleep on this X122 turn model from Xylo!
It is Xylo’s mission to create customers for life and that is why they are willing to extend a thirty (30) day warranty on this Elite Series Maple line of bats. If you get this bat from JustBats and experience a warranty issue on the bat within 30 days of the purchase, please contact our Bat Experts from JustBats. They are knowledgeable about bats and warranty processes. The Experts will make sure that you are able to contact Xylo and begin the warranty replacement process with them!
- Free Shipping
- Xylo 122 Turn Model – 15/16 Inch Handle (Average Thickness) & A Standard Knob Shape. The Barrel Length Is A Little Shorter, But The Barrel Diameter Should Max Out At 2 1/2 Inches Or Slightly Larger. Great For Contact Hitters!
- Colorway: Black | Natural
- Built From Xylo’s Elite Maple Wood Supply – Maple Billets Are Thoroughly Inspected And Only The Top 40 Percent Of Maple Billets Are Selected For This Line. Bat Should Provide Great Feel & Sound.
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Cupped Barrel End
- Standard Knob Shape (Little-To-No Flare)
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- 30 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.