Marucci Andrew McCutchen Maple Wood Youth Baseball Bat: MYVE2AM22-CH
Marucci isn’t letting their dominance in the MLB ranks get in the way of thinking about the younger players. This McCutchen Youth maple wood bat will be the club that’ll deliver game winning hits or maybe be the stick that creates fun memories with the family in the backyard. Marucci is going to dedicate time when they construct this maple bat. It is going to be cut with precision to deliver a durable product, it’ll be stained thoroughly so it looks slick and it will also be bone-rubbed. When it is bone-rubbed, Marucci will take the femur bone of a cow and compress the pores of the wood bat (by rubbing it with the bone) to ensure that it becomes a harder bat overall. A harder bat can last longer and also deliver higher ball exit speeds off the barrel.
This AM22 maple model of Marucci bat is built with a medium thickness barrel and handle which should work great for a younger player. The end result is a well-balanced bat for any young ball player. On the handle end, the bat is bottomed off with a slightly flared knob that can increase bottom-hand comfort. And if all these features weren’t enough, you’ll be put over the edge by the cherry color of the bat! Snag it from JustBats and put your name on the knob for only $10 more!
This McCutchen bat features a 30 day warranty that is handled exclusively with Marucci! If you buy it from JustBats and it breaks on you within 30 days, call us up at 866-321-2287 and we will set you up with the directions (and a free shipping label) for getting a replacement with Marucci!
- Free Shipping!
- 30 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Medium Handle Thickness
- Medium Barrel Size (For A Youth Bat)
- Cupped Barrel End
- AM22 Turn Model – Built For Andrew McCutchen Of The Philadelphia Phillies, But Adapted For Youth Players. Creates A Bat With A Medium Handle And Barrel Size. Allows For A Balanced Feel With A Little Longer Barrel.
- Colorway: Dark Cherry Red (Maroon)
- Slightly Flared Knob
- Handcrafted From Top-Quality Maple Wood
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Approximate -5 to -8 Length to Weight Ratio
- Bone Rubbing Technique – Closes Pores to Compress and Make the Wood Harder
- Youth Model – Meets Requirements of Most Major Youth Baseball Organizations
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
There are no reviews yet.