Louisville Slugger softball bats are the be all end all on any slow pitch diamond. The Super Z-1000 series was created to give power hitters an advantage unlike any other. The Super Z-1000 is designed for and endorsed by legendary Louisville Slugger slowpitch player Jeff Hall. A hot out of the wrapper LS-2X Composite Barrel pairs perfectly with the power-loaded weighting, which gives you an extra half-ounce weight for increased momentum and power transfer. Innovative IST XStiff Technology increases energy transfer, taking your bombs from wall-scrapers to jaw-dropping moon shots. Louisville Slugger: Leave Your Mark!
This Louisville Slugger Z-1000 End Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WTLSZU19P) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, extra power load end load, and Sluggers best LS-2X composite. With multiple certification stamps, this model is approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Swing for the fences with a Super Z-1000 and buy one of these Louisville Slugger slow pitch bats today with free shipping and full one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty. Don’t forget, with our expert customer service, we’ll be here from click to hit!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 12 Inch Barrel Length
- Power Loaded Swing Weight (1 Oz End Load)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Slow Pitch Softball Bat
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- Colorway: Pink | Gray | Black
- LS-2X Composite Barrel – Allows For Quick Break-In
- IST XStiff Connection – Allows For Stiff Feel At Connection And Better Energy Transfer
- 7/8 Inch Tapered Handle
- New Thinner Synthetic Leather Grip For Maximum Control
- Removable Pyramid Grip Taper
- Endorsed By Louisville Slugger Pro Jeff Hall
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty