Step up to the plate confidently with this Louisville Slugger Prime 919 USA baseball bat. Its 3-piece design features a proprietary MicroForm barrel that delivers a satisfying pop on each hit. Patented VCX technology minimizes vibration to take the sting out of the swing, and it also allows independent movement between the handle and barrel, resulting in a natural feel. A stiff, traditional grip gives you immediate feedback during every at-bat. Improve hit efficiency with the RTX end cap that increases barrel length and also gives you a full sound that reverberates across the field. The new LS Pro Comfort grip provides tack and cushion for a comfortable grip that increases awareness for swing correction during batting practice. Louisville Slugger: Others Make Bats, We Make History.
This Louisville Slugger Prime 919 USA baseball bat (WTLUBP919B10) has a drop 10 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter and the USA bat stamp. Give any AABC, Little League, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth or Pony opponent something to chase with every solid hit using this latest addition to the Prime series. This baseball bat comes hot out of the package, ships for free, and has a full 12-month manufacturer’s warranty. Don’t forget, with our expert customer service, we’ll be here for you from click to hit!
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony
- Free Shipping!
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- New Advanced Microform Barrel For Max Barrel Size & Peak Performance
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Balanced Swing Weight For Speed & Power
- Colorway: Gray / Red / Blue
- New LS Pro Comfort Grip
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- New USA Baseball (USA Bat) Certified Stamp
- Two-Piece, Composite Baseball Bat With Advanced Construction
- New RTX End Cap Creates A Longer Barrel Shape With Improved Durability
- Patented VCX Technology Allows Independent Movement Between Barrel & Handle
- Patented VCX Technology Creates A Unique Feel For Each Player Type
There are no reviews yet.