Step up to the plate with this Easton BBCOR baseball bat. Combining a variety of advanced technologies, this Easton Project 3 Alpha BBCOR bat combines both power and performance for high school or collegiate-level baseball. This baseball bat is made with an Advanced Thermal Alloy Construction (ATAC) that makes the bat super strong without adding a lot of weight, so it’s easier to swing and resistant to dents and damage during normal play. It’s also paired with a custom cushioned LIZARD SKIN grip that makes the bat easy to hold and control with batting gloves. Easton: Fueled by Passion. Designed to Win.
The Easton Project 3 Alpha BBCOR baseball bat (Model BB19AL) features a -3 drop weight and a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter. The VRSCOR handle insert helps create a solid feel in the hands, and the SPEED CAP end cap delivers a natural sound on contact that can be heard across the field. Due to the aluminum alloy, the bat doesn’t require a break-in time, giving you incredible performance on the playing field straight out of the wrapper. Order this Easton Project 3 Alpha BBCOR bat today and enjoy free shipping. Don’t forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we’ll be here for you from click to hit!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Power Balanced Swing Weight Provides Optimized Barrel Length With A Natural Sound On Impact
- BBCOR Certified For High School & Collegiate Approval
- Colorway: Black | Grey | Gold
- Custom Lizard Skin Grip Provides The Ultimate Feel, Cushion, And Tack
- Extremely Durable
- Speed Cap: Provides A More Flexible And Responsive Barrel
- Optimal Barrel Design For Better Bat Control
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- One-Piece, All-Aluminum Baseball Bat
- ATAC Alloy Reinforced With Carbon-Core Technology Creates The Thinnest Walls In The Game
- VRSCOR Handle Insert Reinforces The Handle To Create A Solid Feel