DeMarini Prism+ -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXPZS21
Get this light-swinging Prism+ and get ready to start smacking softballs all over the fastpitch field!
DeMarini builds this two-piece bat with the lightweight drop 11 sizing on it. This bat has the opportunity to work really well for a young and developing softball star who wants to make the jump to a high quality fastpitch bat at a little younger age. Also, it could be used by a little older player who needs something a little lighter at the plate to catch up to the speed of the pitches being thrown. And also, don’t forget about the slap hitters out there. Some of them want a really balanced and easy-to-swing bat so that they have max control of the barrel as they move and swing simultaneously.
With so many different types of players that could potentially use the bat, DeMarini knows that the bat needs to be outfitted with tip top material. They build the barrel with a Continuous Fiber Material that strategically adds weight in certain sections of the barrel to increase the power potential of the player. However, with the strategic adding of weight they don’t go overboard and make the bat end loaded. This bat will be super balanced! And to assist the Continuous Fiber Material, DeMarini has the Gapped Barrel Tech on this bat that ensures an inner and outer barrel are working in unison to provide a little extra spring at contact with a softball.
All in all, if your player needs something a little lighter-in-weight, but extremely-high-in-quality…reach for this drop 11 Prism+!
For DeMarini, it is important to keep their customers happy. Because of that, they extend a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat. If you buy this bat from JustBats and notice a structural issue or a drop in performance within one (1) year from the purchase date, please reach out to the Bat Experts from JustBats. The Bat Experts know the warranty process for DeMarini and will get you organized so that you can contact DeMarini and complete a successful warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 11 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Displays USSSA 1.20 (New NTS Tested Stamp), USA Softball (ASA), NSA, ISA & WBSC Certifications
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Colorway: Grey | Black | Multi-Colored Barrel Graphics
- Gapped Wall Technology – Low Compression Outer Wall To Work Hand-In-Hand With The Even Lower-Compression Inner Wall, Giving You A Progressive Spring On Contact.
- NEW Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel – This Composite Allows For Weight To Be Strategically Added To Parts Of The Barrel For Increased Power. However, This Material Maintains A Balanced Feel.
- NEW Type V Connection – Specifically Designed To Compliment The Gapped Barrel. Assists With Maximizing Barrel Performance & Creating The Best Feel In Fastpitch.
- NEW Refract End Cap – Helps Batters Generate Excellent Bat Speed
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.