The Brett Bros. Wood Baseball Bat: MB110 Adult is here! The Brett Brothers entered the bat business with the goal of ensuring that coaches at all levels of baseball have access to superior quality composite wood bats that are cost effective. Consistency and durability were the primary factors when establishing their bat designs. The Brett Brothers have been involved in baseball their entire lives, through Bobby and John’s Minor League careers to the Professional careers of Ken and George. The Brett Brothers know baseball. Even today baseball is an important part of their lives, with each brother being involved in their own way. George, who is still a part of the Kansas City Royals Organization and a hometown hero here in Kansas City, was a career .305 hitter with 3 Batting Titles, a 1985 World Series Ring and an induction to the Hall of Fame in 1999 to round out his 21 year career in Kansas City. Not only did he prove to be a consistent hitter he showed that he had the knowledge to succeed. The Brett Brothers understood that having reliable wood was an important component. This is why they implemented their 3-piece laminating system along with their patented Boa fiberglass reinforcement that is applied to the handle. The MB110 combines the bamboo core of the Bamboo Dragon and maple laminates to create a bat with unparalleled durability. Brett Brothers: The Very Best in Baseball! The MB110 is now BBCOR Certified and legal for High School and Collegiate Play! Free Shipping!
- Approximate -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Patented BOA Fiberglass Reinforced Handle Adds Strength
- Free Shipping!
- Colorway: Natural Handle | Brown Barrel
- Excellent Cold and Warm Weather Bat
- BBCOR Certified For High School & Collegiate Approval
- 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Conventional Knob
- Maple Outer Shell & Bamboo Core Creates Durable Bats
- 110 Turn Model – Thickest Handle, Long Taper and Shorter Barrel
- 1 Inch Handle Diameter
- Non-Cupped Barrel End
- Standard (Conventional) Knob
- Extremely Balanced Swing Feel