Axe Avenge -9 Fastpitch Softball Bat: L150H-9
Attack pitches with perfect control and lightning speed with this performance fastpitch softball bat. The Avenge Series is one of Axe’s most high preforming bats. The two-piece charged carbon construction offers a great balance of speed and control.
The addition of Power Gap barrel technology helps you hit harder, while the new HyperWhip Composite Cap allows for faster and more precise swings. This fastpitch bat has a 2 1/4″ barrel with a sleek profile and a stable grip. The handle has built-in Endogrid technology which absorbs vibrations from the bat before they reach your hands, supporting smooth, comfortable swings and heavy hits.
This fastpitch bat is approved by the ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA and NFHS.
Axe stands by every single one of their bats. There is a limited twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty which covers against production defects and allows you to buy this high-tech, performance bat with confidence.
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In USA Softball (ASA), USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA & NFHS
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Charged Carbon Construction
- Colorway: Grey | Gold
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- New HyperWhip Composite End Cap Profile Translates To A Quicker Swing
- New Power Gap Technology Creates A Double Wall Construction With A Thin Gap Between Walls For Harder Contact Throughout The Length Of The Barrel
- Patented Axe Handle For Max Bat Speed, Control, Consistency, & Staying On-Plane Longer
- Two-Piece, Composite Design
- Vibration Canceling System – Shock-Absorbing Material Along Handle Eliminates Almost All Vibration