Rawlings Velo ACP -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: UT1V8
Go after a Rawlings Velo if you want a bat that can achieve top bat speeds and flummox opposing pitchers and defenders!
Most of today’s youth players are demanding bats that are lightweight to allow for top barrel control and high swing velocities. The Rawlings Velo baseball bat delivers on that desire as it is a one-piece and all-aluminum baseball bat with a 2-inch composite end cap. Rawlings calls the 2-inch end cap their ACP (Accelerated Composite Performance) technology. The presence of that end cap lightens up the entire feel of the bat and can allow for an enjoyable swinging experience for both a power hitter and a contact hitter.
The drop 8 size will make this bat an excellent consideration for an advanced USSSA baseball player at the ages of 11 and 12-years-old. Also, a drop 8 is a prime pick for a player within the 13U division of USSSA baseball. In that 13U division, you must at least have a drop 8 size baseball bat for use (the only other size options allowed are a drop 5 USSSA bat or a drop 3 BBCOR bat).
In order to establish themselves as a heavy-hitter within the bat industry, Rawlings knows that they need to make a commitment to helping their customers when they are in need. Because of that need for a commitment to customers, Rawlings extends a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get this bat and you are noticing issues on it within a year from the date of purchase, please let the JustBats Bat Experts know. They will get you the information for beginning the warranty return process with Rawlings.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 8 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball bat (Topped Off With A Composite End Cap)
- Displays USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Colorway: Navy | Gold
- Ai909 Alloy Material – Strong Alloy Offering Thinner Walls For Lighter Weight And Enhanced Performance
- Precision Laser pOp 2.0 Technology – Lasered Groove Through The Sweetspot Proven To Increase Barrel Flexibility
- Accelerated Carbon Performance (ACP) – 2 Inches Of Carbon Composite At The End Cap To Create The Lightest Swing Feel Possible
- Redesigned Barrel Profile – Profile of Barrel Will Be Longer, Flatter And Will Taper Into A Thinner Handle (When Compared To Older Models)
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.