Rawlings VELO ACP -10 USSSA Baseball Bat UTZV10
Take your game to the next level with the brand-new, Rawlings VELO ACP -10 USSSA baseball bat. This alloy bat is a perfect choice. This bat is designed specifically to showcase each hitter’s natural power, bat speed and control each time they step up to the plate.
The VELO ACP USSSA is a one-piece hybrid bat that features an alloy barrel, lightweight composite end cap, and an overall lightweight feel for increased bat speed. Rawlings has brought the Velo into the future by incorporating the 2″ Accelerated Carbon Composite(ACP) End-Cap to optimize the swing speeds even further. Furthermore, the Precision Laser pOp 2.0 now provides even better barrel flex on contact to give you the best results! The newly redesigned profile allows all of the Velo models to flaunt a longer, flatter barrel for a fully optimized sweet spot.
Rawlings stands behind the quality of their products and offers a one-year warranty on all bats. In addition, if you order the Velo ACP today you will receive free, fast shipping & expert customer service!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 2″ Accelerated Carbon Composite (ACP) End-Cap Creates an Extremely Balanced Bat
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- Ai909 Alloy Builds Thinner Barrel Walls For a Lighter Swing Weight
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Colorway: Black | Silver
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- One-Piece, Hybrid Baseball Bat
- Precision Laser pOp 2.0 Increases Barrel Flex For Superior Pop
- Redesigned Grip For More Comfort And Controlled Feel
- Redesigned With A Longer, Flatter Barrel And Thinner Handle
- USSSA Stamp
There are no reviews yet.