Marucci Gleyber Torres Maple Wood Baseball Bat: GLEY25
Buy this bat and get the same cut of maple wood swung by the New York Yankees’ young star, Gleyber Torres!
Marucci builds their pro-level wood bats with the highest quality maple wood that is going to exist on the bat market. And Marucci doesn’t stop there. Once they’ve cut the bat to the exact specifications desired by the pro player, they then bone rub the bat. To do this, they take each bat’s barrel and press it hard against an animal bone while moving that barrel up and down the bone. This process compresses the maple bat’s grains tightly together and makes the bat denser. Denser bats will hit the ball sharper and further!
Gleyber prefers to have a bat with a little hint of an end-load to it. Marucci builds his model with a thin handle and a long barrel length. That long barrel length leads to the slightly end-loaded feel. Due to that load, we would recommend this bat more for power hitters, but if you were a contact hitter looking to transition to more of a power-hitting bat, this one might be worth considering.
Marucci does extend a thirty (30) day warranty period on this maple wood bat. If you get this bat from JustBats and notice that it has cracked within 30 days of the purchase date, please reach out to the Bat Experts at JustBats. Our Experts will be able to get you the warranty info you need to begin a warranty replacement process with Marucci.
- Free Shipping
- Thirty (30) Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- GLEY25 Turn Model – Signature Bat Of The Yankees’ Gleyber Torres. A Thin Handle Tapers Up To A Lengthy Barrel. The Result Is A Slightly End Loaded Bat.
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Feel
- Handcrafted From Top-Quality Maple
- Cupped Barrel End
- Conventional Knob (Little-To-No Flare)
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved
- Colorway: Black | Maroon | Gold Labels
- Bone Rubbed For Ultimate Wood Density