Marucci CAT 9 Connect Pastime -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBCC910A
Pick up this Cat 9 Connect Pastime and let the red, white and blue colorway shimmer in the sunlight! And once you’re up at the dish, be prepared to send baseballs flying to the fence and beyond!
The Cat 9 Connect will be a two-piece, hybrid baseball bat as it will display an alloy barrel and composite handle. The barrel is going to consist of the AZR Alloy that undergoes a 3-step heat-treatment process. The result of the alloy going through that process is that the barrel should display a better feel, more forgiveness and top performance. Along with that barrel featuring an advanced alloy material, it will also feel quite end-loaded. We still think that almost every hitter should be able to swing it through the hitting zone with some authority, but it will probably be best used by batters displaying more power in their swings.
The connection point will be a point of intrigue for a lot of parents, players and coaches too! Marucci connects the barrel and handle together using the Outer Locking System (OLS) connector piece. This piece gives the bat a stiff feel at connection with a baseball as the OLS technology locks the barrel and handle together from the outside in. As well, there will be very few vibrations that reach a batter’s hands due to the presence of the OLS.
Marucci outfits this drop 10 model with a huge 2 3/4″ barrel diameter that will give players a lot of confidence when swinging at the plate. Be sure to consider this specific drop 10 Cat 9 Connect if you are buying for a player aged 7-12 years old.
Marucci is a true industry leader in the baseball bat realm. And they understand that when you’re a leader, you have to help out customers. Because of that, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us and notice a warranty issue with it during the first year from the purchase date, please contact the JustBats Bat Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will make sure that you are able to do a successful warranty return with Marucci.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, Hybrid (Alloy Barrel & Composite Handle) Baseball Bat
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Colorway: Red | White | Blue
- AZR Alloy – Undergoes A 3-Stage Thermal Treatment Process. Creates A More Responsive Microstructure That Results In A Better Feel, More Forgiveness & More Performance. It Does All This While Maintaining The Strength Of The Material.
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Power-Loaded Barrel Results In A Higher M.O.I. And End-Loaded Feel For Effortless Power
- Outer-Locking System (OLS) – Attaches The Barrel To The Handle From The Outside In. This Provides One Of The Stiffest Connections Available And It Also Reduces Nearly All Vibration.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.