Take your game to the next level with the new and improved Marucci bat lineup. The CAT 8 USSSA Baseball Bat features a maximized barrel length provides a wider sweet spot thanks to its longer surface area. One of the main differences from the CAT 7 is the new and improved AZ105 Alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability. This Marucci bat’s one-piece alloy design blends year-round durability with a traditional feel, and its ring-free barrel construction eliminates dead spots while improving flex. Its precision-balanced barrel provides a lower M.O.I. nd balanced feels that makes it easy for any style of hitter to enjoy their personal best results. The 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob that features an upgraded, harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback. Marucci Sports: Honor the Game.
This Marucci CAT 8 USSSA Big Barrel Bat features a -8 length to weight ratio, a 2 3/4 inch barrel, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF certification. The sting-free comfort knob is ergonomically-molded nylon engineered for best comfort and control, complemented by a micro-perforated soft-touch grip whose extra tack makes for a no-slip hold. Every element of the CAT 8 craftsmanship comes together to earn a sterling reputation: these Marucci bats provide simply the best look and feel with the most “pop” off the bat and the least vibrational feedback, making an ideal fit for any age and strength of hitter. Pick up one today and enjoy free shipping and a full one-year manufacturer’s warranty. Don’t forget, with our expert customer service, we’ll be here for you from click to hit!
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -8 Length to Weight Ratio
- AZ105 Alloy, The Strongest Aluminum On The Marucci Bat Line, Allows For Thinner Barrel Walls, A Higher Response Rate And Better Durability
- Features USSSA BPF 1.15 Certification
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Construction for a Traditional Feel
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Precision-Balanced Barrel Results In A Lower M.O.I. And Balanced Feel For Precision And Control
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob Features An Upgraded, Harmonic Dampening System For Better Feel And Less Negative Vibrational Feedback
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control