Louisville Slugger 35″ Fungo Maple Wood Baseball Bat: WBL2443010
Conduct fielding practice with this Louisville Slugger fungo maple wood baseball bat. Its 35″ length is perfect for getting full extension when hitting grounders, and it’s made with Louisville Slugger premium maple wood.
Fungo bats let coaches and parents hit grounders or pop flys without feeling much fatigue, which they might normally experience with a regular wooden baseball bat. This LS fungo bat is made from maple, which offers substantial hardness and durability. Its EXOPRO finish further contributes to its surface hardness and offers an attractive appearance on the sleek black/silver color pattern.
- Free Shipping!
- 35 Inch Length (Popular For Hitting To Infielders)
- S345 Turn Model – 35 Inch Length. Easiest Fungo To Handle From Louisville Slugger. Less Barrel Size And Barrel Mass Than The G160, MB37 or K100 Fungo Bats.
- Constructed From Maple Wood Material
- Conventional Knob
- Cupped Barrel End
- Traditional Knob Shape
- Colorway: Black & Royal | Black & Silver | Black Yellow
- Designed To Create A Light-Feeling Bat For Coaches That Are Hitting A High Number Of Fly Balls Or Ground Balls To Their Players
- Taping Barrel Can Extend The Life Of Bat
- EXOPRO Finish – Twice As Hard As The Previous EXOARMOR Finish. Provides An Incredibly Durable Top Coat That Drastically Increases Surface Hardness.
There are no reviews yet.