Axe Danielle Lawrie -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat: L136H
This Axe Danielle Lawrie -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat: L136H, endorsed by 2x National Player of the Year Danielle Lawrie, utilizes the high performing and durable LP1 Alloy. The HyperWhip end cap, patented Axe handle, and Endogrid technology provide a reduction in vibration and an extremely comfortable, easy swing from day one.
All new Axe Bats come with a no-risk 30-day challenge! You can use this model in a batting cage, in practice, or even in a game. If you are not satisfied within 30 days from your original purchase date, you may send it back to us for a full refund or exchange, no questions asked! Axe: Make The Switch!
The Danielle Lawrie model has a 2 1/4 inch barrel, -12 length to weight ratio, and one-piece alloy construction. The Danielle Lawrie is approved for play on all fields, and offers hot out of the wrapper performance, balanced swing weight and the best value of the Axe fastpitch lineup. Grab yours today with fast free shipping and 24/7 customer service!
The Axe Danielle Lawrie -12 Fastpitch Softball Bat: L136H comes with a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty.
- Free Shipping!
- -12 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- New HyperWhip Composite End Cap Profile Translates To A Quicker Swing
- One-Piece, Alloy Design
- Patented Axe Handle For Max Bat Speed, Control, Consistency, & Staying On-Plane Longer
- High Performing & Durable LP1 Alloy
- Shock-Absorbing Endogrid Technology Reduces Bottom Hand Vibrations And A More Comfortable Swing
- Approved by USA Softball (ASA), USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA, and NFHS