Mizuno CRBN2 -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: B22-CRBN210
If you are playing in a USSSA baseball league, definitely reach for this CRBN2 as it is going to crush baseballs deep all season long!
Mizuno re-launches their CRBN (Carbon) Series of bats year after year as they know that batters will be satisfied by its performance! This bat is going to feature a 2-piece & all-composite design. As well, the bat is going to have the Dual Frequency Dampener (DFD) added to it. The DFD will connect the composite barrel and handle together and it will also create an extremely comfortable swinging experience (as it will limit the vibration that gets to a player’s hands on a miss-hit).
The drop 10 size of this bat is an incredible option of bat to consider because it is extremely versatile. The drop 10 size of bat can serve players aged 7 years old all the way to players at 12 years. And since this Mizuno CRBN2 is balanced in its feel, it should suit both contact and power hitters as both types of players should be able to whip the bat through the hitting zone with authority.
Ensuring that their customers are satisfied is a top priority for Mizuno. And to show that they truly care for their customers, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you have purchased this bat from JustBats and are experiencing some issues with it, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. The Experts will get you the information you need to begin a warranty replacement process with Mizuno.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification
- Colorway: Black | White
- Mizuno Comments That This Bat Has Been Designed “With An Aggressively Wide Sweet Spot” On Its Barrel.
- Dual Frequency Dampener – Mizuno Uses Patent Pending Technology To Connect The Barrel & Handle. It Reduces Vibration To Give You The Ultimate Feel At Contact With A Baseball
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty