Louisville Slugger Solo BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS622B3
If you have your sights set on getting one of the lightest BBCOR bats out there, then the Solo has to be a consideration!
The Solo features the time-tested recipe for creating a super-balanced bat. It has an all-alloy design from the knob up to the area around the end cap. However, the end cap is going to be made in Louisville Slugger’s SPD Composite End Cap design. Composite material can be made a little bit lighter in feel when compared to alloy. And when you place a composite end cap on the end of an alloy baseball bat, it lightens up the swing feel a lot. Because of this design, the bat is going to be extremely easy for a batter to whip through the strike zone.
Overall, this bat will be an extremely attractive option for a contact hitter who relies on precise bat control. However, power hitters can definitely try their hand at using this Solo too, it just might be a little too lightweight for their liking.
You can buy this Louisville Slugger with some confidence! There is no way that a company as storied as Louisville Slugger made it to its current position without understanding the need to help customers. They will extend a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat that extends from the date of purchase. If you buy this bat from JustBats and notice that a warranty issue has arisen on it within 1 year of the purchase, please contact the JustBats Bat Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will get you the directions to begin the warranty process with Louisville Slugger.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat (Topped Off With A Composite End Cap)
- BBCOR .50 Certified For High School And College Play
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Colorway: Black | Silver | Grey
- 29 Inch & 30 Inch Bats Feature SL Hyper Alloy – Superlight Alloy With A Thinner Wall Design For Maximum Pop.
- 31 Inch – 34 Inch Bats Feature SL Hyper+ Alloy – Designed Similarly As The SL Hyper Alloy Except Designed Specifically So That These Longer & Heavier Bats Still Feel Very Balanced.
- VIBEX Handle Construction – Cuts Down On Vibration & Sting That Can Get To The Hands On A Miss-Hit
- SPD Composite End Cap – Removes Weight From End Of Bat & Improves Light Feel + Balance
- LS Pro Comfort Grip – Exhibits Perfect Mix Of Tack & Cushion
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty