Easton ADV 360 -5 USA Baseball Bat: YBB22ADV5
Get prepped for your final seasons under USA Baseball rules when you purchase this ADV 360 in the drop 5 size!
This ADV 360 bat will be a true top-of-the-line USA Certified Baseball Bat. It is built with the coveted 2-piece, all-composite design. The specific composite material that will be employed for this bat’s barrel is Easton’s Launch Composite that displays an impressive barrel shape and a large sweetspot. That barrel will be linked to the DFS Composite Handle by way of the iSo 2-Piece CXN connector piece. That connector piece is filled with Nitrocell foam to reduce vibration and it is also constructed to create a really stiff feel when the barrel connects with a baseball.
The handle should be super comfortable to hold due to the Flo-Tack grip & Power Boost Soft Knob. The Soft Knob is especially neat as it serves a threefold purpose. (1) It will be able to provide hitters with more leverage, (2) it will reduce vibration and (3) it also improves comfort for the bottom hand.
This drop 5 bat with the 2 5/8″ diameter will be a great consideration for a player who is 13-14 years old and nearing the end of their time in a USA Baseball League. The drop 5 size will get you prepared to swing the heavier bats required for use in high school baseball.
Easton knows that they have a reputation for making some of the highest-performing bats in the game. And they also know that since their reputation is built on creating high-quality baseball bats, they have to deliver on the warranty side as well. Due to that knowledge, Easton extends a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on this bat. If you buy this bat from JustBats and feel as though a warranty issue has arisen on the bat within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. Our Experts are trained in product and warranty knowledge and will be happy to get you all the information and materials needed to begin a warranty replacement process with Easton.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Displays USA Baseball Certification
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, Pony & NABF Baseball
- Colorway: Navy | Yellow | Red
- Launch Composite Material – Provides A Big Barrel Shape & A Lengthy Sweetspot. Material Should Require Little-To-No Break-In Period. Results In 360 Degrees Of Barrel-Tuned Precision And Pushes Limits Of Performance.
- iSo 2-Piece ConneXion – Connector Piece Is Filled With Nitrocell Foam To Limit Vibration. At The Same Time, This Piece Will Provide A Stiffer Connection At Contact With A Baseball.
- DFS Carbon Handle (Dynamic Feel System) – This Rigid Composite Handle Gives A Solid Feel At Contact & Should Assist The Connector Piece In Limiting Vibration.
- Speed End Cap – Assists The Barrel In Providing A Responsive Feel When Contacting A Baseball.
- Power Boost Knob – “Soft Knob” Provides A Comfortable Swinging Experience For The Bottom Hand. As Well, It Should Help Increase Leverage, Power Potential & Cut Down On Any Vibrations That Get Past The Connection Piece.
- Flow-Tack Grip – Provides The Utmost Cushion And Traction On A Batter’s Hands (Or Batting Gloves) During The Swing.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty