DeMarini The Goods -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTDXGBZ22
If you’re looking to get a drop 10 & USSSA rated baseball bat for your player, then put your trust in The Goods!
The Goods is going to continue DeMarini’s tradition of building top-flight hybrid (alloy barrel and composite handle) baseballs bats. They have built this bat with the USSSA rating & 2 3/4 inch inch barrel diameter.
To make this bat as high-performing as it is, DeMarini crafted the barrel from their X14 Alloy and on this drop 10 model, that material will be easier to control and allow any type of hitter to use it and experience success. The handle will be built from the Paraflex Plus composite which will contribute to the incredible feeling that a batter experiences when connecting with a baseball.
The drop 10 bat could be the option for any player within the 7-12-year-old range of ages. The balanced feel that was mentioned earlier will make it an attractive option as both contact and power hitters could use it.
DeMarini is definitely a “top of mind” brand when it comes to baseball and softball bats. And they haven’t gotten to their current status by just making top-quality bats. They also make sure that their customers are cared for. And because they care about customers, they are extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you buy the bat from JustBats and experience a warranty issue within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. They will get you the information needed to begin a warranty replacement process with DeMarini!
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, Hybrid (Alloy Barrel & Composite Handle) Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification Stamp
- Colorway: Silver | Red | Black
- X14 Alloy Barrel – Precision Engineered With The Most Consistent Walls Possible. This Helps Maintain Performance, Swing Speed & Durability.
- Paraflex Plus Composite Handle – Assists In Delivering Excellent Bat Speed & And Excellent Feel At Contact With The Baseball.
- Type V Connection Point – Directs Energy Transfer Into The Barrel During A Swing & Prevents Vibration From Getting Into The Handle
- Tracer End Cap – Made With Lightweight Composite Materials That Should Enhance Bat Speed While Also Maintaining Power Barrel Performance.
- DeMarini Player Recommendation – Made For A Hitter That Wants To Use The Hybrid Built Bat While Also Getting To Experience A Balanced Feel
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty