Axe Avenge Pro Hybrid Power Handle BBCOR Baseball Bat: L130JP-PWR
Unlock your power potential with this Axe bat that features an end-loaded barrel and one of the best handles out there for unleashing your power potential.
Axe fills this Avenge Pro Hybrid bat with all the trimmings to ensure that it truly is a high-quality offering. The barrel will feature the MX8+ alloy material that will be heavy in its feel and specially made to enhance a power hitter’s potential. That loaded alloy barrel will be fused to a lightweight composite handle with assistance from the Shock Suspension connector piece. That Shock Suspension technology will intercept nearly any vibration that can be produced when a baseball hits the bat’s barrel and it prevents the batter’s hands from feeling discomfort. Due to the presence of the alloy barrel, composite handle and connector piece; Axe refers to this bat as a 3-piece model.
Don’t gloss over the details on the Power Handle feature of this Axe bat. The Power Axe Handle is crafted by curving the back-edge of the traditional Axe handle. That curving allows for less restriction on the hands and wrists during the swing. Ultimately, many batters find that their swing speed and power is increased when using this bat with a further modified Axe handle.
Finally, Axe gives this bat the Pro recognition because of the presence of so many cool and groundbreaking features like the Shock Suspension connector piece and the barrel heavy feel. They also give it the Pro distinction because they really feel like it will perform up to the maximum level allowed by the BBCOR performance standard.
Axe makes sure that customers are going to be happy with their products and because of that, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from JustBats and notice that something is wrong structurally or performance-wise within 1 year from when you bought it, please notify the JustBats Bat Experts. The Experts are trained in product and warranty knowledge and will make sure you get the information to successfully set up a warranty replacement process with Axe!
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- 3-Piece, Hybrid (Alloy Barrel & Composite Handle) Baseball Bat
- BBCOR .50 Certified For High School & College Play
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Colorway: Red | Black
- Power Axe Handle – This Bat’s Specific Axe Handle Is Curved On Its Back Side Where It Meets The Knob. This Allows For A More “Free Swing” & Can Unlock Power Potential With Some Harder Hitters.
- MX8+ Power Alloy Barrel – Axe’s Strongest Alloy. Undergoes A Heat Treatment To Increase Strength And Allow Flex Without Denting Or Cracking. As Well, It Will Have Extra Weight Added To It For A Barrel-Heavy Feel.
- HyperWhip Composite End-Cap – Lightweight Carbon-Fiber End Cap. Removes Excess Weight From End Of The Barrel.
- NEW Shock Suspension Technology – Intercepts The Vibration At The Connection Point Before It Reaches Your Hands. Swing With Confidence & Comfort.
- Vibration Cancelling System (VCS) – Combines A Collar Connection Piece, A Lightweight Flex Handle & The Vibration Reducing Elastomer (Endogrid Tech) Within The Handle To Kill Vibration.
- Machined Variable Wall Barrel Construction – Every Section Of The Alloy Barrel Is Tuned To The Optimal Thickness So You Can Contact A Baseball Anywhere On The Sweet Spot And See Results. This Creates A Huge Sweet Spot.
- What Makes It Pro? – This Bat Is An Embarrassment Of Riches. It Combines A 3-Piece Design, The Shock Suspension Connector Piece & A Barrel Heavy Feel. This Will Be A Great Bat For Power Hitters Looking To Maximize BBCOR Performance.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Period