Rawlings Pro Stock Overrun Maple Wood Baseball Bat: PROMOR
Rawlings has extremely high expectations for themselves, their brand and their bats. When producing bats for the best players at the highest level, they check every aspect of the bat to be sure it is what the player is expecting. If they feel any portion of the bat, from cup to knob, to be off, they pull it from being sent to the player. These Rawlings Pro Stock Overrun Maple Wood Baseball Bats are exactly those bats – bats that didn’t quite meet the criteria Rawlings had set for Big Leaguers. This means you get pro level wood, but maybe a slightly thicker or thinner handle, maybe a slightly larger or smaller barrel, etc. These bats are great for training, and if you’re comfortable with the turn you get, they’re trememdous for in-game use as well!
The Rawlings Pro Stock Overrun Maple Wood Baseball Bat: PROMOR features pro stock wood and can be any turn or player model that Rawlings makes.
- Free Shipping!
- *** Pro Stock Models May Be Different Than Depicted In Photos ***
- Pro Stock Bats Were Pulled For Not Meeting Professional Player’s Criteria, Such As Specific Weight
- Pro Cupped End
- Crafted From Pro Quality Maple Wood
- Recommended for Batting Practice and Cage Hitting
- Various Turn Patterns from Rawlings’ Production Line
- Approximate -1 to -3 Length to Weight Ratio
There are no reviews yet.