Mizuno Hot Metal BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB21HM
A one-piece, all-alloy bat is one of the most trustworthy bats you can own when you take both performance and durability into account. Buy Mizuno’s rendition of the one-piece, all-alloy bat. Buy the Hot Metal!
Mizuno understands the technology needed to make a one-piece bat shine in the batter’s box. With their innovative CorTech Technology, they take the aluminum material in the barrel and adjust the wall thickness throughout the hitting zone. This allows the bat to perform well even when you don’t 100% square up the baseball.
To ensure that the CorTech Technology is supported, Mizuno also adds an Optimized End Cap to the bat that assists in creating the lengthy sweet spot.
Mizuno strives to be a stand-up company and because of that, they cover this bat with a full twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period. If you get the bat and experience any issues with the bat within 12 months of when you bought it from JustBats, please reach out to our Bat Experts. They can be reached on PHONE at 1-866-321-2287, EMAIL through [email protected] -or- by CHAT when you click into the chat box in the bottom right corner of this screen. The Bat Experts are trained in product knowledge and will be able to ensure you complete a successful warranty replacement process with Mizuno!
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Colorway: Black | Red
- BBCOR .50 Certified For High School and College Play
- Legal For Play in Intermediate (50-70) & Junior Divisions Of Little League
- Features Mizuno’s Hot Metal Single-Wall Alloy Material
- Inner Barrel Displays CorTech Technology – Adjusts Wall Thickness Across The Barrel To Create A Big Sweet Spot.
- Optimized End Cap – Assists in Creating The Large Sweet Spot & Also Helps Create The Loud Noise At Contact
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.